Wednesday, June 20, 2007

CATCH UP!

Nooo... not that oh-so important condiment, more like the story of my life lately.
Finaly replaced the broken camera so here are some pics from the NH Granite con as promised.



Keith Champagne met Deadpool. Shortly after this picture was taken, Deadpool guned down Keith after Keith asked him if he was planning on filming another Spider Man movie.




Did some sketching. Lots of Guy Gardners.



How cool is this? The first pic was taken by me in my hotel while waiting for the elevator.
The second is just beyond those doors.
Yes there were games being played there.
Sweet!


Thanks guys! It was fun AND I got a free T-shirt! SCORE!

4 comments:

  1. cool pics and sketches! i like your eraser use for FX :)

    --tom

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good you draw a lot of Guy Gardners, you draw him great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, sweet memories. I hope we get to hang out together again soon, pal.


    MeeeeeeeYOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice Guy Gardners...but the one you did for me in San Diego last year is still the best ever! :)

    ReplyDelete