Saturday, December 20, 2008

You know what?

I wish I had the time to sing all the praises and highlight the people I have been privileged to meet, get to know, and work with because of this wacky business. Every single one of you have given me something valuable. Be it your time, kudos, patience, trust, friendship, criticism, lunch etc.

I should write a book.

There are some good eggs out there folks. If you are wondering "I don't think he means me." don't be too sure.

Cheers and Merry Christmas everyone.

3 comments:

  1. 'I don't think you mean me', but I was happy to meet you at the SD Comicon, and actually like the guy that draws my favorite comic. With some of the egos I've seen, it was nice to see a big comic artist that was nice to ALL people who came by, us little annoying guys especially appreciate it. And, I hope Arisia keeps the skirt with her outfit...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty sure you don't mean me, but thanks anyway Pat! You've had a great year this year with some amazing work (especially those colored-from-pencils covers). Keep up the amazing work!

    Cheers,
    Ryan the Iowan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Pat! You've been honored in the 2008 Yearly Review Power Rankings!

    Check out the awards here:
    http://tinyurl.com/84ptty

    ReplyDelete